ABRAHAM LINCOLN QUOTES

ABRAHAM LINCOLN QUOTES

If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character give him power.

Sir my concern is not whether God is on our side. My great concern is to be on God's side.

I'm a slow walker, but I never walk back

Common-looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the lord makes so many of them.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally

You're about as happy as you make up your mind to be

It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels he is worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great god who made him

I am not bound to win but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed but I am bound to live up to what light I have
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free My Ping in TotalPing.com