My EveryDay Make Up Routine (Part 1) *Face*

My EveryDay Make Up Routine (Part 1) *Face*
Hi Girls and guys 'well u will never knows lol'
This is my everyday make up routine i wake up usually around 8 or earlier
I start by washing my face with Dove soap the pink one i've been using it for about a week now and i like it

Skin Care:
1: Dove soap the pink
2: Nivea Soft for face 'I have a combination t-zone oily and it didn't break out my skin
it's very moisturizing good for the fall'
3: Garnier Eye Roll-On Light

Make Up:
1:Foundation Max Factor Second Skin Foundation in (055 Blushing Beige)
I'v been using this foundation for 2 weeks now i really like it's moisturizing with medium coverage,The first time i apply it i thought it look grey even in the bottle but the minuet you finish apply it ,It looks gorgeous i got a lot of complement on my skin
The lasting power is good it's very natural it's feels like a second skin for real

2:M.A.C Select Cover Up in NW 25 honestly this is the best canceler that i've ever used
it's lighting up my eye and conceal all the dark circle

3:M.A.C Studio Fix Powder in NC 30 My favorite foundation powder
I use it under my eye all away till my cheeks bone excellent coverage the best

keep checking for part 2,3,4 (eyes,cheeks,eyebrows)

NoNa Xo
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free My Ping in TotalPing.com