my EveryDay Make Up Routine (Part 3) *Eyes and eyebrows*

my EveryDay Make Up Routine (Part 3) *Eyes and eyebrows*
Hi This is Part 3 eyes







I start the eye with a primer
M.A.C Paint Pot in Soft Ochre

The eyeshadow :
The body shop eye color in 29 Pink
i put it all over my eye from the lid till the brow bone
and then i use the other palette

NOUBA eye shadow palette no.607
i use the second lightest shade from the lift 'Light Coral' i only use it on the lid to add some luminous

The kohl pencil inside the eye is Max Factor in 090 Natural Glaze
Nice beige color instead of the white , i don't like the white it looks fake

The eyeliner :
Make up Forever color Liner n0.1 in black
Gorgeous brush for a thin cat eye

The eyebrow:
I mix brown and black
M.A.C Carbon and Embark with Inglot Durlian

The Mascara :
Max Factor False Lash Effect in Black
The best mascara i've ever use really no joke

NoNa xo


Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free My Ping in TotalPing.com